The Seacoast Repertory Theatre (The Rep) is a community gathering place that celebrates the arts and live theater. Since its inception in 1988, the Theatre has produced over 300 main-stage shows and youth productions. Take a break from the ordinary and enjoy a theater experience with the entire family; The Seacoast Repertory Theatre is less than half a mile from our downtown Portsmouth hotel.
Plan your visit to the Seacoast Repertory Theatre and lock in our best available rates today.
- Comfortable accommodations featuring the Sheraton Signature Bed
- Valid all days of the week
Book online, or call 866-716-8120 and ask for our best available rates.
Learn more about the Seacoast Repertory Theatre
- Admission Prices:
- Pricing of tickets are determined by performance date/time and seat location.
- Box Office Hours: The Box Office remains open on performance nights through intermission.
- Tuesday - Sunday: 1pm - 6pm
- Seacoast Repertory Theatre is located less than half a mile from our hotel
- Please expect an approximate 2 minute drive or 5 minute walk
- The Repertory Theatre Address: 125 Bow Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Seacoast Repertory Theatre Parking:
- Metered parking is available on all city streets in Portsmouth as well as in a large parking lot at the base of Bow Street.
- There is also a city parking garage conveniently located just a few blocks away on Hanover Street which is within walking distance of the Rep.
- Parking is just 75 cents per hour in the public parking garage and at metered spaces on the street.
Looking for more activities while you're in the area? Check out our favorite things to do in Portsmouth NH.