The Seacoast Repertory Theatre (The Rep) is a community gathering place that celebrates the arts and live theater. Since its inception in 1988, the Theatre has produced over 300 main-stage shows and youth productions. Take a break from the ordinary and enjoy a theater experience with the entire family; The Seacoast Repertory Theatre is less than half a mile from our downtown Portsmouth hotel.
Plan your visit to the Seacoast Repertory Theatre and lock in our best available rates today.
- Comfortable accommodations featuring the Sheraton Signature Bed
- Valid all days of the week
Book online, or call 866-716-8120 and ask for our best available rates.
Learn More About the Seacoast Repertory Theatre
125 Bow Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Hours and Admission
- Tuesday - Sunday: 1:00–6:00 PM
- The Box Office remains open on performance nights through intermission
- Ticket prices are dependent on performance dates and times as well as seat location
Transportation and Parking
- The theater is located less than half a mile from our hotel, so please expect an approximate 2 minute drive or 5 minute walk
- Metered parking is available on all streets in Portsmouth as well as a large lot at the base of Bow Street
- There is a city parking garage located a few blocks away on Hanover Street
- Parking is 75 cents per hour