With 15 conference rooms to choose from, the Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel is the ideal location to host a Portsmouth meeting, business function or personal gathering. Guests appreciate the location of being downtown within walking distance to all the attractions, shops, and restaurants. Let us show you that our experienced personnel and superior quality is the perfect combination to make your event successful.
Complete on site professional audio visual services and state of the art equipment are available with massAV, the best and the largest audio visual staging and production team in New England. Together with our experienced conference services staff, we will support and meet all of your meeting needs.
If you would like to Request a Proposal from us we will check availability and prepare a proposal that would be customized to your needs. We look forward to being the host of your next event.
- View our meeting and function room capacity chart
- View our meeting and function room floor plans
- View our Portsmouth banquets and catering menus
- View pricing on our Audio Visual services
- View pricing on our lighting services
- Learn more about hosting a sustainable meeting at our green downtown Portsmouth hotel
- Submit an RFP
Year Opened: 1988
State and Local Taxes
Nearby: Discover Portsmouth, Governor John Langdon House, Jackson House, John Paul Jones House Museum, Moffatt-Ladd House & Garden, The Music Hall & The Lof, Prescott Park Arts Festival, Seacoast Repertory Theater, Strawberry Banke.
Dining and Food & Beverage Averages