Water Country is New England’s largest, cleanest, safest and friendliest waterpark. Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel is located near Water Country, just 4 miles away. Beat the heat and cool off with fun-filled family day of splashing, zooming and creating lasting memories. Families are even encouraged to bring picnic baskets and relax at one of the picnic areas throughout the park. Whether you are looking to cruise down the popular Racing Rapids, circle the Triple Giant Slide, tackle the Giant Wave Pool, float down the River Grove or simply lie out and suntan, families of all ages will be sure to enjoy the day.
Plan your Water Country NH adventure early and lock in our best available rates today.
Book online, or call 866-716-8120 and ask for our best available rates.
Learn More about Water Country, NH:
For any slide requiring an inner tube, Water Country team members will provide one before guests embark on their journey; guests may also rent an inner tube if they plan to enjoy the lazy river. Sundries, including towels and sunscreen may be purchased throughout the park or at the Seacoast Surf Supply Co. store. Complimentary life vests are also available for anyone requiring swimming assistance.
- Operating Hours:
- Early June – Labor Day: Daily, 10:30am-5pm (or 6:30pm certain days of the week)
- Admission Prices:
- Standard admission (48" and taller) : $38.99
- Children (Under 48"): $26.99
- Children 2 and under: Free
- Cabana Rentals
- Monday – Friday: $75
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: $85
- Water Country is located less than four (4) miles from our hotel
- Please expect an approximate 10 minute drive
- Water Country Address: 2300 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, NH, 03801
- Water Country Parking:
- Free parking is available to all visitors.
Looking for more activities while you're in the area? Check out our favorite things to do in Portsmouth NH.