Stroll through the galleries and exhibits at the Discover Portsmouth Center, a gateway to the historical, cultural and artistic sites around greater Portsmouth. Experience all things Portsmouth - one of the National Trust for Historic Preservation's 2008 Dozen Distinctive Destinations®. The center earned this award due to the community's authentic "sense of place," with its lively combination of well-reserved architecture, historical sites and vibrant cultural life. Bring the whole family to marvel in rich Portsmouth history at the Discover Portsmouth Center, less than half a mile from our downtown Portsmouth hotel.
Plan your excursion to the Discover Portsmouth Center early and our best available rates.
- Comfortable accommodations featuring the Sheraton Signature Bed
- Valid all days of the week
Book online, or call 866-716-8120 and ask for our best available rates.
Learn More about the Discover Portsmouth Center
10 Middle Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801
The Portsmouth Historical Society project has converted the former city library to a new exhibition site displaying the art and history of the region.
Hours and Admission
- The Discover Portsmouth Center is open 10:00 AM–5:00 PM Monday through Sunday.
- Admission is free for all visitors.
Transportation and Parking
- Located less than half a mile from our hotel, please expect an approximate 3 minute drive or 5 minute walk.
- Metered street parking is available around the Discover Portsmouth Center.